E Commerce and Wholesale Product Company
Category: Ecommerce, Wholesale
|Total Adjusted Net Income||$454,825|
National product company with tremendous brand value and recognition. Company has around 50 different SKUs that are currently being sold in 28 states and 2 countries. Approximately 48% of sales are direct to consumer via e commerce, primarily through the company’s own website. The remaining 52% of sales are wholesale to an array of brick and mortar retailers. Company has a stellar social media following and utilizes influencers to help market the products. Business is currently based in Orange County, CA but can be relocated anywhere. Seller is involved in several different businesses and believes a full time operator of this company could scale to tens of millions in revenue. This is not your average e commerce company where you are selling other company’s products. You will own all of the company’s SKU’s, social media accounts, websites, client list, business methodology, etc. Asking price is $1,800,000 plus inventory of $220,000. Seller will provide full training to help ensure a smooth transition. Please contact listing agent, Dustin Sigall, for more details.
|Gross Revenue||$1,721,312||Listed Price||$1,800,000|
|Total Income||$454,825||Down Payment||$|
|Base Rent||$||Square Feet||ft2|
|Total Rent||$||Lease Description|
|Rent Deposit||$||Lease Options|
|Full-Time Employees||5||Training Period||4 Weeks|
|Part-Time Employees||Special License Required|
|Contract Staff||Reason for Selling||Focus on Other Business|
The information contained herein was received from the Seller and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. First Choice Business Brokers (FCBB), has relied upon the Seller to provide the above details and has NOT verified this information. FCBB is not responsible for and does NOT warrant any statements, projections or any information provided by the Seller. The User/Buyer will be solely responsible for verification of the Seller's profits and business operation. By acceptance of this document, the Buyer/User agrees that all information contained herein is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any other party without prior written authorization. The Buyer/User confirms and understands that FCBB has NOT performed an independent investigation of the business or figures quoted herein.
FCBB strongly recommends that a Buyer should seek legal and accounting advice prior to purchasing a Business. Any change to the above information requires both the Seller's and FCBB's written approval. Any change made to this document without FCBB and Seller approval is not valid.